POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pavement conundrum : Pavement conundrum Server Time
1 Aug 2024 10:13:17 EDT (-0400)
  Pavement conundrum
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 7 Sep 2008 04:52:27
Message: <48c3964b@news.povray.org>
Once in a while I try to solve this puzzle, but I give up. It is beyond my
skills.

How would one model this pavement in POV-Ray? It looks simpler than it is
as - obviously - the inner arc of a row of stones is smaller than the outer
arc. In RL (as on the examples below) this is constantly compensated I
suppose to keep the pattern regular and symmetrical....

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'pave04.jpg' (41 KB) Download 'pave03.jpg' (47 KB)

Preview of image 'pave04.jpg'
pave04.jpg

Preview of image 'pave03.jpg'
pave03.jpg